8/08/2022

They want you Wing to deliver an.....Priest or Godly people seminar talk, or seman talk?

oh ~ 

Maybe I look at this Pinterest. I creating your own life of that Interior Design? You know, money its limited....

okay, I am looking at your own my side label you Wing Pinterest, of that interior design. I just added some elements I wanted in the kitchen in the Asian Interior Design.


Wing, you can like any concepts, and keep designing until you shape a really good house, I think on the PC, these are the high tech people telling me, you like the "Open Space" concepts, right?

So you want to research those keywords right.

I prefer these Asian small tiny apartment sometimes. First, I clean, and clean and clean.

Second, these bedroom, I wasn't design in the minds thinking Eben Pagan first. I have 2 sibling, and my parents. 

But I did put him in the list with ....if the exavegent things required, Because .... !!! I in case things really can make it, like Web 2.0, or UB web 2.0.

That is people constantly seeing us, seeing me, or seeing Eben. If that is what the China wanting to open the diaglogue to many other works following after and that Eben shows up, to deal with everything else, people to people talk. I do this design for that in mind.

Because that elevator wasn't me putting in there. 我其實沒有把電梯擺在那邊,我說我最重要的個人存在的空間,我其實沒有想要樓梯跟電梯  Someone else did. So, I think we can put the offices right in where we are, and we might really get that Web 2.0 going.

I wasn't sure if I leave the letters open, its by 100 years people reading them, or 200 years I am really dead so they reading them for the security reasons....not for the bad intentions. Maybe China wants things quiet, then I do the small tiny places, for the tax, and for my money, for Eben's money, etc....etc....

But if that concept Web 2.0 one side Chinese Little Kids little monks, and that Web 2.0 in the UB Classroom, its a lot of flying in and out at the beginning, then that constant communication oh~ I want them to feel better whatever they coming in for. 

I have a Title in the Drama.

Okay, I seen enough.....all the photo they sending me in...

You like a big space of the bedroom? Those American Asian people's home concepts?

I prefer doing the small room, but delicate bedding, with golden lining emballish. Or just comfortable.



No comments:

Post a Comment