8/08/2022

I am making my lunch. Yesterday I felt I need some food, today its not, so today I can take less food down. So I plan, some raw salad, smaller bowl, and cooked vegetable brocolli on top.

Juicing second bottle, only 2 lychee this morning. Cutting down some of this food.

Now I added more Pinterest photo on your Wing....so now I can see what they are saying. These are all the take-out food? But those are in America !

It means you are....Lee, tenure striving to be a professor or a faulty in the Medical Center TN? That is a Medical Center or the University?

Vanderbelt?

Meaning, you have to offer China, that seat they preserved for you to coming in, or what? I have no idea. You want other people to plan your life ahead? 

No....

All right, my latest news its you are going to Japan. Wing. Its on my facebook.

You have your own sailor moon, Wing?


No comments:

Post a Comment