8/26/2022

๐Ÿค๐Ÿค There is no dragon in the world, but there are....loads birds outside my windows, they got jailed? They will have food and water? ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

They open their mouth and talk? You keep jailing them, they keep coming by? Have you notice, there are big and small? 

Do I ever tell you on the road, I often seeing the feather signature? 

I am not feeling very good, because all the public speakers are fake, not reliable. 

You feeling....upward trying to be a better human, not the jailing human. Do they jail them whole life, or mel-practice only 2 years? 

Do you really have the animal welfare things? Food and water? How they live and die? Starving and die? My mother seeing the new bird. The Spring time, we are almost summer ends. 

That is in red....they want to be strangle to talk? Ask them.

People don't do their textbook, I heard from my side, if you leave the school for about 20 years, everything exists before that graduation years are vaporized....The human IQ are limited. One of those I have heard. To trying to write an article on the organic farming practices.

You don't put a real Ph.D, like a real literate, truly literate human on TV? 

How funny...isn't TV having a fame its because, they carry some credits, including that Annie Lalla? 


No comments:

Post a Comment