8/26/2022

That is not a sad story for me, but it will be a very sad story, for many however those being wrote, seen, heard, expressed so.

So that means, the same rules applies to Sailor Moon? I don't have the time to give credits on the validity to things inside a comic book. oh ~~~

Sailor...usually living next by the sea are thin

Moon, meaning the Full moon.

I always wonder when I was young, why they drawing their legs so thin in the black and white formats. That is health fallen. Do they get the Medical Doctor if few mediocre whatever they are putting on the books, regardless, its one extra life? They supposed to be target ALL in-zone life of a nation. I think there are something like that. 

Birds are outside....Do you use big net? or big night light, EVERYONE FREEEZE on the roof? The roof are like a chaos, while the mundane floor ground life, its as busy as it seems. You have no ideas how I really felt it....you should get a roof and stuck inside, and looking down, and feeling it. Everything I told you...You have a maid running in running out. No, I am telling you, there are something funny on this ground, when they no more using that internet. Its real things I heard, I think those are real. Whatever told me....not from the birds.

That is Tom and Daniel in the end. Old old couple, they return when they were 17 thin size. Probably are them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment