8/03/2022

There is a certain things I set up for Wing, its for his own good. I thought, I thought, I thought was China !!!!!!!! That is bad.....that TV!!!!!

That history its bad.....BUT China remains another 500 years since that Kingship. So Wing doesn't need to take that option in whatsoever phrases of his life. But I need him to glues here, America. Especially 5 Lake. Karen, she is just that type of the girl....but if Wing understand, he likes the white girl, he will like Karen, although its not the guys or the girl things.....or he be happy whatever, there are those sleazy Chinese or Asian girls....those kinds, but that options I see some future to do with the 5 Lords. 

That is as near as he can ever get to.....he needs both, American military high tech, and 5 Lake.

But China might just keep him there, asking he what he wants, and....Wing does what he wants without Karen them.

He could have brought them all in, solving more than 400 milllions dollars, to become like me Anna. If he can rise up like me Anna, completely stands on his own side, exactly exactly like that Japanese Conan Detective says. = He Stands on that One territory firm, and solid

One side is Shini, the other side its the Egptian guy look.

That is the story lines, the couples are 2 different places, accent different, food different, parenting different. 

But Wing cannot make it that story.

He does not have the blood line, that Taiwan he just cannot get in. Not really. I try to, but he cannot.

And now, this....Birds say he is from Japan....Wing doesn't have that personality of pushing others. So even if Anna I set him up things, he doesn't use it now, he will remember there is a formation one day, why it is there one day. Maybe not now.



No comments:

Post a Comment