8/11/2022

There are a lot of books, if you just meant, you get it right, not on Dean, you might surpass something like ought to be....

Ramsey he is from Egypt, he is stationed in Hattie, that is the formating story everybody knows, he has two different set of eye colors, for he is a real blonde than the most Egyptian.

I am not the overseas staffs, that is what you really calling them in my own country. Embassy its one of them. There are different terms of the Overseas population to do with the voting right, however....most that, its not solely or cared about the overseas staffs, they targeting ABC or ABC family. 

Because oversea staffs they return to their own country. I never thought I gonna return Taiwan in a million years. Not really. My life didn't have a clear goal. Not really....I should have. Life doesn't have a clear goal that doesn't mean I lose my entire brain without the memory of all the basic education you say 20 years ago. 

I sleep for a long time only.




No comments:

Post a Comment