8/22/2022

The Thumbnail I know whom he looks like, but the real trailer inside, that guy ...looks like that Prince of Persia guy. oh ~! Those are real human, right?

How they finding the actors?

Its just one of these simple painting? Carrots, and leafy....I can even make that myself on the drawing tools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGXLQcBnC0U


What are those table things on it?
I am not sure its by per household spending, if each dishes has a tag on how much money spent, you might be surprise, what they mean the full room, what you purchase, it may not be targeting me.

Because most of my money spending on....bags, clothing, jewerlry....one of those you remember on the photo. I show you almost everything? There is nothing privacy anymore.

I see pies, there are people actually eating pies. One of those filling up pies, with loads of sugar those. Seriously, it tastes like a pie. Home made pie.

In the end of the video, those shape moding? Yeah, they use those. The military Food Table. I have no ideas what are these festivity. Probably they finding what people like or trend, that goes in the society. No, I didn't see it. I know its ....pasty those. Anything sweet.

Yeah, anything sweet, those are the main trendy....it is. I am not sure that is for the military to say getting the sweet, but they surely know what every table looks like that. I can see that. Its not specific. Too many.

Let me think....


That is a sweet table, how come my juicing bottle are on it?

Its carrot, cucomber, tomato, and lots of apples. That is sweet?

No, its not sweet food table. Its a combination table...not sure what are they targeting at, but the main point in the end, this military has to go and pick all the juicing out from this selectee. You imagine a lot of people doing the juicing. No, not really. They need as many as that, for some reasons....

They separate them out.

( Looking at my own paper, back?! How many years they doing this?! )

Vegan, raw food, juicing....well, on SMTV becoming a trend in our groups, they trying to, I never say they making it.

( What are this paper back things written? )

They put my table in the front. Close to the front.


No comments:

Post a Comment