8/22/2022

How do you decode the movie, your own movies? (Mulan - Reflection)

uh ....I cannot see a thing inside China, or Asian domain, for some very strange reasons.  Meaning does my face will be putting into China's whatever face appearance evaluation? ~~~uh!! I telling you, I don't seem to know what happened inside there, or here or anywhere in Asian domain. Not really. 

I think if the parents are the dysfunctional human, those are a group of their own, and you will be surprised what happened to all the dysfunctional human parents to become the child of their descendant. 

The Conan its on. 

My classify materials in Contact (1997), that ending its the first grader or Kingdom garden students. So if the Frozen goes in that character shaping, that I understood to what I continue to do on that Web 2.0, somehow there is a 4.0. That is what I will see my trajectory this far, none ending tasks through 

Flower Thousand Bone (2015)

Pitch Perfect 1,2,3 (2012, 2015,2017)

Frozen 1, Fever, and 2  (2013, 2019)

Technically I don't think they expecting you keep up in time so much materials everywhere, you suppose to know where you going ahead in your professional life. I happen to get no jobs, so I do this Honorable Superior when I relax, not fighting jobs?!! The Education on that Contact 1997 movies, and it just happened I knew they exist, so I continue that dialogue.

It was part of the Hunger Game, Catching Fire (Novel 2008), Mockingjay Part 1 and 2.

We have a real issue on Comet. That is I growing up comics Sailor Moon.


No comments:

Post a Comment