8/09/2022

The position issues, you have to talk to EF. Andrew and UB Andrew......or Dean, but the position would be Dean, Bill, Silas.

Silas its the columnist. 

The rest I have no idea.

I think the movies just meant, do something in life. Its a rock concert.


You ask me what I think....that is impossible Leo = Masterson? Her Son? Isn't this Masterson doing some business meaning he has a property they going and cook BBQ, one of those things, and displaying all those silver plates? 

My patients.....I forgot it they were silver or they were copper but she says she was blind. 

My menu its not the hologram ....which menu.


Shrimp, clam unlimited

Jem and Hologram

Ho = Red 紅

lo = Building 樓 

this is where I live


Ho Lo g ram.

There are three renters boys on the 7th floor. 

I don't know what is a g....= commemorate. 祭

I just left their mentor a message on that black and white. uh....not for this. 


 Anna Jao

I don't have a business, so I can leave the message anywhere I wanted....but you got an Eye Glasses....Movie: Up?! oh ~ I cannot understand word they were saying it? High School Musicail....I was too busy. My brain didn't register or else I would have leave the message a more long while ago....My time didn't continue, so in case everyone time didn't sustain, you say saturated....say it again whom signing up? It is not really about a musciail??? Singing? ~oh ~!~!~~~~Never thought it.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment