8/09/2022

Isn't this Eben and Craig, looking at that High School Musicail......Kail....

oh ~ What was Craig Ballantyne saying he was with? ( I am looking at this video, High School musical, Ryan says whom are looking at the audition list? ) 

Isn't that ETR are 3 human plus 1?

They have to fit into the High School Musicail...? 


Isn't that Bolton guys was the sweet 17???

oh ~ Is Masterson still alive? wa hahahahahahahah.........



Which audition lists whom says they are signing up for? Ryan....like Ryan Bill, like Sweet 17, the kids, like Bill UB, UB Bill?

His name is Ryan in High School Musicail....so Sweet 17 that is Bolton? How many times I have to keep saying....Canada! 




What was it again?


I can tell you what I think she looks like to me. Leo's that....Trinity singing Hologram stuffs. The manager.

The heart of on Fire.....that Movie.

 


 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment