8/05/2022

That is why I say....The older people will die out. Whichever the skills are, or too many are overweight.

You know this eye liner goes into the eye knod, like close to the nose? I always clean them, how do they getting in there? Right now because I have this Wings issues on my forhead, so I use the cotton bar. I just by the way using it, the make-up solution, not the water. The Water does nothing...I used to use the tissue, but this cotton bar, oh my God, that much eye liners going into my eyes?


I think they are all the same things. NSYNC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tksGDKfR_Tw

Like I used to be in Taiwan, they have this movies, or MTV. Like the movie: Keanu Reeves, or MTV like Little Britney. Then that time we have something called "Disney Channel". Its popular, so I can watch it. There are other shows like Beverly Hill, my younger time. English.

But if you really asking me right now....Disney Programs its not just about that Disney Channel, or they growing up on the Set? One of those saying.

Like Dean, at Florida, Loving Hut Orlando Menu. Remember?

That menu called Orlando, Disney Gay shooting clubs, my 5 Lords Review Mistakes, gravtiy? 2010. There are things I got confused. I think NSYNC compound also were in Florida.

Dean he is not in Florida anymore.

I am telling you, a lot of people doing different things. Being trained, being discipline at. There are things you do, not to waste life, or wasting time...like the social friends. Something this something that are coming.....



Its on Couples?

oh ~~~ The partners? There is another Ice skating video here. Its a playlist. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaKndv06vC4&list=RDMMTaKndv06vC4&start_radio=1


No comments:

Post a Comment