8/05/2022

Square's uncle, not my uncle....I don't know this person, he is a ABC UCLA Street those....human becomes a co-Pilot, one day.....He speaks English, than Chinese.

He looks more like U.N.C.L.E, like that SMCH Mars Video that MC. Not so much this guy name 周渝民,他有一個 nickname.

You need to speak English, not Winnie speaking Cantonese? 


I don't actually know what things are in UB Honor Class, or APO, or CAC, or SA Office, by now, those SA President are told.

Things I Anna have to keep in my house, until I sort them....its because its too much too much information to display in front of me. I had too much works the last 9 years. Now I can concentrate those things more once Eben shows up.

You need to learn how to grow out of your parents a bit. You need them, but one day, those UFO Congress hearing, you ever seeing them talking are the senior officers, senior military, every ranks of military personnel showing up, you wish your parents be there, seeing you talking? 


No comments:

Post a Comment