8/31/2022

Preparing food in the kitchen, its that you taken your mind off your.....PC. Sometimes you can do all that.

A lot of you are not flexible. You are not ...really driven to work inside the kitchen. You are not equip, like flowing inside the kitchen. You might knock on your head space, you might drop the water in the pot, you might spill something everywhere, the glass jar. 

You are not organizing at all. That is what I tell Dean. I just don't know when he will receive the message. Those classmate I don't know if they were, if they are, if they will be MD 6+1 situation? 

Taiwan here its 4+1 right in front of my eyes? And I think whom in Chicago also in med school? How everyone so confident they will becoming,....one of them.



If you are not driven to work inside the kitchen, and no Nanny those human equal, you come to Asia, there are all the convinience, Some bigger city, they still drive I think. I live here growing up, I used to having those 7-11 right below my apartment, and getting the food when I seeing them. 

I travel.

There are people behind me.....meaning on-site training purpose? You are all blind. 

They check what I buy, checking things where it been...I cannot vanish on this one Metro Subway issue, the Red Line, (Red River Manga)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment