8/28/2022

oh, not that. What else? The Organic Farming? They say they taking care what.

The articles I write them I listing things A to Z? 

Did you notice, I talking to this empty monitor for years, no one cares a thing I writing them or not. I say.....I am a chemistry major. What's wrong with it?

(...)

You probably all didn't understand one point. One only points, that bible telling you

So we keep doing this.

I Anna keep writing on it, you all keep proving your worth. you say your things.

I go along and agree with all of you, I say my own things.

When the day the Earth fallen, you will shut up and die...??!  Isn't that great? 


Side by side

Peace maker/ Pace maker. Don't want to proven it? How soon the flags, or the lawsuits will pile up that one day one month, one year....

No comments:

Post a Comment