8/28/2022

Nick's ex gf 12 years, that is what he called her, his 12 years gf. Her divorced ended she hands her ex husband 7 millions dollar from that 14 milions lotto. You think that is fair?

You doing that to the guys.

So with Eben, I know those laws okay? Staying together might be as far as it takes. Laws are very very trickery. Those thing, like he ought to, he obligate this or that....first that is not a decent things to do okay?

Second, I have my own career. These things are not his to fumble neither. 

Now......all you girls having a very very big problem. If you are not the TV wife. I cannot tell a thing from my monitor.TV wife means, its just on the TV, not the real substance paper from the marriage court. And you have the lawyers before settling on that. 

The biggest issues on the planets, Its you all girls don't have a proper career, and you don't carry a 4 stove, and you have a very bad attitude and nasty words saying to the guys, when their mood was fine, coming home....and every day like a living hell, until you proven your worth, you have every points, daddy daddy mommy mommy, on your own phone.

To me, the guys are a psycho marrying you. The girl is another psycho, and they are decide to die on any time points of views when things fallen apart. And they are.

When I tell you me Anna = a Title.

I insist you only make it under one condition and you insist you are liberating in this one righteous world, then keep proven, its me I will win in the end, or you will go to hell this life no matter what manifesting right in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment