8/21/2022

Oh, the CEO Lessons? That would be Simon ?!

Its the story of me and nick? You girls will die on 2 problematic kids, like Mimmo and Tony. When they make a family without the money to back up, they just....lose their jobs in front of everyone. Life hit them on many turns. That is not the reason you form a family.  They do that on purpose, to die on their parents, really. 

 

okay...I see it. So when was the Devil Wear Prada?

uh for me....when Eben shows up, I asked him. I don't do CEO things, not web 2.0? I should be their age. Which age? Lauren, Lauren 2nd, Reeve's mother, Kate, and Meghan that bracket? Talking like a girl? They put every girls on the Pitch Perfect, to line up. 

Their new language its organic food, on Organic farm? Kensington market Green smooth, Canada downtown, and dress fashion like??? Prada? Meaning the Victoria Secrets? 

Tea? Like Craig's gf or wife?

... .. ...Patrick he disappear himself after 20 years of that first 10 years facebook, my facebook? oh Boy.

You know why I contact Silas or Dean? Its because in case I have a future no matter what I say to them, email them now, whatever the 5 Lords things.




Organic Farming

The sustainable Earth living on the healthy soil, meaning, less pollutant on the heavy uses to that crops with that every chemical they use on it. Those were to ensure the crops to look pretty and healthy grown in the big massive quantitative yield in the end of everyone's gross revenue.

So for the small farmers capitalize on the simply a farmer's market, they have to finding a way to grow more local to that local season meet, to whichever population sustain that supply and demands. 

Is that the ET says the assignment or the Human says? Do they go to jail on this? 


No comments:

Post a Comment