8/26/2022

No, none of them are the ghost. You mean they are dead, holy ghost. No.

But I would wonder why. Tamang has a brother name David. 

Adam Davis's brother...right, I think also David. 

That is a thriller idea, or that is the memory issues ....things are roughly says, or? These books back and front, meaning you seal them with your blood on like Secrets? Its an American Barn & Noble books. I used to have it. That is 20 years ago. When they were using the bookstore. 

This book is a binder....on the spine, nothing special about it. 

What do you do in your imagination? They glow? They flip open? What is the Day when you Find Out? There is a heart locket? Where is the key? And is there a reason why Dean keep dying so many often? Monks = death.

The Day Found out = Red, still dying, ascending. 

So Dean dying about 10 times up down....I suppose to find him and asking him, you mean I stand in front of him like I care, or like I inquisitive, or you only copy when I do so? 

Dean answer me online. So I assuming he is somewhere as long as he is breathing, looks like Linkedin is assuring those photo might be a real world networking existing there, including Lee Solomon. As far as I can see, they are not dead yet.  Meaning another 5 years pass, I asking them or seeing them if still active....dead yet. That is not how you use the facebook, sorry, Linkedin? How funny, the only reason why I have a social media its if they are dead yet.....

When I remembered....long time ago. I will tell you this Dean its a funny business. My heart going up and down. Not just he impaired issue, to where he lost himself. 

This TV disturbs me. Normally, you shouldn't have someone keep dying repeated again and again and again and why in the world this Dean's business always going on and on and on in front of my faces?




No comments:

Post a Comment