8/14/2022

My plans …depends what happened on that China side. I if buy one property, it’s now buying next 2 or 3 years later, it’s very very high. Most people cannot come back because of that.

It’s convinence for you to lecture that one Pang, you have a upper hand in Taiwan. You can buy commodity once you familiar the water, the places, the stores, the air all around. 

I currently don’t know if I relocate means Pang coming back to Taiwan and fix the issues here and learn? His mother coming with me to North.

Their attitude so bad. 


Yeah I buy. I am from Taiwan. You can find the commodity you like kinda helping Taiwan economy…just between you and your friends buying stuffs on those junks facebook GPS location. Once you make a fortune, you pay the utility, maintenance trash elevator fees. I don’t know if you buy a lot of things, every location it’s between Taiwan China Shanghai …you become farmilar where the maps are.

My mother has nothing to do. They flying all around, fine. It can be a treat for my mother, she doesn’t have that kinda of life, cleaning up. She knows how to get a phone, get a utility, get the paper works I set up things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment