8/24/2022

Movie: Devil Wear Prada (To Maranda those more realistic upper with that bold hair gay guy, and the rest of them upper talking room guy, its one thing important. The Journalist.)

Steve Jobs biography, inside....I think there are stories about them too, not just that one book whom wrote it. CNN. 

I think that is where that......all saying, all doing, she hired for a job, on that....girl has a background in???!! 

Meaning its a writer digest, or Journalism. To where I see them going about....well, I personally don't do those Gala doing things, but being a journalist, how the SMTV I used to do, and got in, to where about, I am telling you, there are a team of crews members including the drivers, how you end up on the Meeting President or the Senator Venue, because... the real meeting of those information circulating..its at the back end meeting, if you finish the main floor meeting. There are another meeting smaller gathering.

I talked to the Dr. Brown, or that is the Australian Senator. How funny...a decades later. 

You make friends with the journalist. The SMTV they didn't do whatever they suppose to do. I did met one guy in there. He talked to me.  Not that Harry Potter stuffs?! No, he is the other journalists. 

Both those Prince's bimbo on the Fashion curses, are not....well versed with, the journalists. I don't even think they know they exist that important? Meghan she is the Canadian Kenington Market Green smoothie New Age Diva even. 

A Canadian girl, and a England forsake prince, outbound red hair to trying out a CNN worlds on Hollywood, they didn't know I occupy the Hollywood moutain, exactly on Keanu's house on one of those March or April 2014. 

Just on the immigration transpassing, its a listing of Canadian Proposal one to one thousand how those offices are in contacts with CNN. 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xMAO-eBNOE

Did she says her twin are Bob Dean?

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment