8/24/2022

๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅช I just saw a commerical on Devil Wear Prada. That is where Patrick is....how funny. All my facebook becoming the set of points....๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅช

You like that Movie: Devil Wear Prada? 

How funny its Silas or my brother are the real Michigan Daily Writer Digest groups or the UB Spectrum. 

oh ~ you want me to having a dialogue with Logan or Patrick, online???!!

Logan, AI means, not balloons.

And what if Telephone, that is not AI, but its a phone Line, House line, in-line, not cordless.

Do you want to try on Dr. Ester? How that politeness to spell greeting, nice to meet you? Cordious?

The normal things how the UB does it....

You know what is the boy friend said on the movie trailer? The person whom calling you the most, are the relationship that you are with....

Whom you are with?

1:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOZwUQKu3E

Guess what is Dean's birthday?

You want to tell Dr. T how the military Pixie throw all my junks in the water soak it, burn it, or whatever done it, becoming the trash outside their door, I pick it up, and your jobs are that Sailor Moon Crystal 3 opening trailer, its on everyone's monitor.




No comments:

Post a Comment