8/10/2022

Lightly fried dumpling, egg salad.

You can do a lot of presentation one person finish all the kitchen jobs. 

Well, my monitor says you have a Line App phone. The messenger technology …like MSN, Skype those.

There are juicing bottle, smoothie bottle, mango salad…etc. every presentation they can eat or Instagram their account.  Of course you have to love doing that because you want to be with those people. A decent things to do too….

Sometimes life are simple

Just one nick, one my mother and 3 plants outside. Watering and sink facet they say too hot…it’s a steel. One balcony. I am 2 days indoor. Don’t feel like going out. I exercise, i check my mother, talking to her. She goes out I stay home.

Whom are on my phone …I use it !! Yeah ~~ I update my situation. Often and their kids situation. 

You know, a person’s life, friendship maintainance or just neighbor situation or relative. It’s a natural flair how you extent that to every domain of groups of peoples life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment