8/10/2022

I didn’t become the 3 meals human after college…but all my data doing nothing but the food processing ?

Me and nick gone to these farmers market just everywhere in Toronto. Including Kenshingtin market. Meghan juicing area. That’s downtown Toronto. 
Craig his office I think more middle town.
Vaughan it’s far pass north of the north Toronto, you have to get to highway 7.
That time I check all the vegan options food and there are family Asian create vegan mock meat. Human needs only requires happy moment eat, sleep, chat and a stable life.
Isn’t ….you just make them feel good, you will feel good too? The dishes on the table !


Like dishes pantry 1 2 3 +1 plate, decorating veggie cutting broccoli and carrots while the water boiling,
Cheese and bread, get to bake.
Prepare green beans, another pot boiling. 

Broccoli you lightly boiled them. You wash all these before.

You prepare cucumber and tomato, oregano, Italian fresh parsley and my olive oil+ vinegar, grown basil, bread crumb baked.

Meat I probably buy.
But prickle those cilantro, chive wash cut…
Lightly fried zucchini and Bell pepper.
It’s everyday I doing the same thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment