8/21/2022

Let's say I waiting for Eben. Not once email per day, I might just send him 5 6 7 8 email per day, he has no response. I sit home waiting....what can I do? He exist, he doesn't exist? there is one Lalla issues. So I sit there....waiting.

I watching and telling everyone including if Eben saw it. My strange happiness its to watching, how great these food presenting were NEVER small and tiny.

In Tornoto, its called 666 Dundas road, Buddha Restaurant, they always give you big portion, long time ago. Me and nick knows that.  

My mind is simple, its just be happy, and things in front of my PC, one my mother home, I waiting home, she goes out becomes her happy day.

You all finding your per Friday and Weekend happy hours in life. You are not happy. You make the guys are not happy. You fill up your eyes on something I have no ideas what went wrong in life. Its every small tiny things you put off the guys. 

Let's say my facebook crisis smoke up. I see Penguin, I think about it. I decide okay....my plan should I use Linkedin or facebook or not? Can I? Should I? Must I? 

There is a purpose I went back to the UB facebook. I wish everyone be happy in that life, to utilize what things already present the monitor and becoming the part of it. I try once, I try twice, until my entire social media got blocked, I will not try anymore. 

You understand what I say? 



No comments:

Post a Comment