8/21/2022

I give you an example, when you feeling your entire envrionment its everyone targeting at you. Your parents targeting at you, your sibling are targeting you, your boss targeting at your, your payment bank targeting at you, your job reviews targeting at you.

Etc etc...

Let's say, my life was very simple after 6 years UB UK, high school foreign exchange student starting since 2000. Its only me and nick. Okay, me and Eben has to talk as I am finding things out, but when I facing that one nick....Its entirely his family junks things, or he never told me about there is Eben?

I don't read those English words.

There are a lot of things I do process in my head. With this open galaxy, this Zawanna, Chasez, Kail, to my metro every day I walk or look at the map, to all those fallen souls to say, the worlds ends at 35 including all my other friends, on the facebooks....

Tina and Hank ends up using their hands, and fists all the time. Beating each other up. Seriously

... ... I told you its sad things they ever put in their mouth, how unfortunate their life has becoming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment