8/24/2022

Let me imagine where you all gone through, the medical school, or the international schooling, where you meeting people are all very edgy.

You become very very very lonely because of that. And in 20 years, you didn't even making one good friends, you hoping, that in the upper worlds, or lower worlds, you have not one human to talk to. Not even Dr. T. He was not part of your life....

You wish Simon will listen to you wining, as if that was a fabricate nice story....2014 Me Anna saying to Simon story.

Anna didn't stay long enough after that year, she go on to live her life, and every so often year she keep insisting to pick up the garbage of that all Pixie ever do to her on her productivity in anything design, not design to targeting anyone, but her own happy life. There are Gods jealous the human happy life, I am telling you, those are the Pixies Gods.


Every year you have wondered about your life, and the life views how you take on...years after years. Everything in that jobs killing you, if you making inside, whichever long years or not making it. You pray, and hope, and you eating junks food. Have you seen the medical School students eating in that UB south campus, on their convenience nursing degree or Jonathon those MD degree? You thought that is a pass by?

There is a you.

There is a me, on my facebook showing everyone UB that I did a liver flush. 

And? That time....you are on your trajectory you hope in the end its a quiet trumpet moment, you never thoughts, its all that wasting time never stop. Do you think those UB facebook human finding it out what I Anna did, everything I do, and everything you eating it down?

And? What happened? You talking to your parents about it. 

You don't have to tell me what happened, I know exactly what happened....in 20 years, you wish there is one human staying somewhere knowing your aches and pain. 

Just like Simon telling me as if....if he saying something to me, that would be genuine, and you have none of that. in 20 years, not even one human becoming near by. ....anything you thought inside your mind, becomes sour and sour, and sourful.

No comments:

Post a Comment