8/08/2022

Julie Stile, she got old!

You know what is the human world Dharma supposed to be? Its you foster someone, a kid, or provide an environment, if you don't large amount of the humanitarian works. You know I say a lot of time. I did.



oh ~ this is not on Wing?

I don't think you all kids, are delicate yourself to bring up a family, or raising a kid, or what foster anyone more so, younger generation....to hope they turn out somewhat decent.

I already say a lot of the life guidelines.  You are all dreaming of something totally differently. 


Like, if I am getting fat, its because my work loads has a ....sky loads of carrying that weight vertically or horizontally....but now when I am finally can lose it down, I calibrate with my body, and that day of the work stress.

My weight does coming down, so I gonna keep that road straight, sometimes I will feel hunger, I have to find out the reason why, you know that? I give myself sometimes, its not always so harsh to myself or to other people. You can say so, not I have to comply to anything I say really to other people, but I gradually working out this slowly progression makes a haste saying in English, the weight, the appearance, the dress code? 



Is that something you have deliver all alone?

Alone, to deliver all the snowman? None of you are contacted.....so I assuming that Medical Boards will take care of all you 6+1 situation? No, I don't sway them, I finding things out for myself. I wishing you all well, not you have to come to China side if that is the military order to move the entire Continent. 

Its just the economic developments have been progress. China can be developed more, more education, more technology learning in English, travel aboard, to broaden their soul, mind and on fitness as well. 

The reason you have the American Medical Boards, they will tell you, there is only one goal, one mind, one things, American Medical Boards they will process all Principle of their core values to every human on this planets, as long as that in their free will, they wish everyone healthy, and becoming better each day on.

There are things to delicate to that China public Health. There are supports to calming down their situation, in whichever sides whom taken what, whatever....fights, but wishing them well, place them well, give them support, to continue that development to a better world.

You can do that to your country, become independent !!!  In the early stage of "something comes to the economic monopoly", you just shrink to....from that Pinterest, you wish to be like Me? How about the world doesn't operate like that? 

You need to delicate your own causes to where you land, you see, you talk, you negotiate. 

You wish there is one Eben Pagan standing there? I thought I am the one doing the talking????

No comments:

Post a Comment