8/26/2022

Its in the W Two worlds, that tablet its blank. There is a killer. Dean....why is something I always feeling funny how Dean died?

W Two worlds, its the story of ....Dr. Bing's daughter fallen in love with Jason, next by Vicky. There are a lot of impossible pair, no matter how I look at that TV monitor.

Adam and Laura, no. Laura and that blonde hair nurse, yes.

Tamang and Ola, no. Dean and Ola, no.

Jason and Lana = Dr. Bing's daughter MD, no. 

I don't know what I tell you about these movie or TV, however they made in front of me.  

Diverge, diversion....pulsion, pulsive...where is the diverged thing.....

Find it. Jason, Jason its my brother. Its when they run away home. the interface. Next....the run away bride. That lawsuit. 


That pink hair cut short, where are that length of hair goes?




No comments:

Post a Comment