8/13/2022

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ• It has been 7 months I keep telling you about my juicing, cutting shredded carrots, and cucombers....๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ• Do you all do it, and eat at home, plastic containers?

Like being home, having a lot of left over? Medicine, I buy them eat them, public announce the world?

Just too tiny minded, don't want to follow order? Staying indoor? 

Its me near by, so there is nothing to do with you, right? I see. 


Life you don't care about people. Life you sway by your what collection of Facebook Friends.

You don't do things by connections, a business connection. Meaning when you standing in front of some normal human talking normal, you wither and shrink, hiding behind your darkness, dirty, corner or the house.

Like you Wing and Ola has everything to hide, hide hide...anyone tell you, the first impression when they met you?



No comments:

Post a Comment