8/28/2022

In Hollywood, let's say, my freedom was not limited, on the money. Meaning you dress up, you wear make-up, something more serious, I guess....

You talking to the manager, you talking to the production people behind like....how do you imagine you all marching in Hollywood? By...immigration officers? 

 

You don't introducing each other, being nice to each other.

Talking some topics, a 2 strange, or a full of room guys or the girls, I bring whom? Dean, Silas, or all those girls together, we be happy sittiing there. I say "Shut up", until I sort all things out on the paper works? I prepare all the food, you all carrying in?

If you don't want to go alone, you go fishing one of your past to become your New Presence.

Now, I don't have any human in hands, so I go alone. Its just one day showing up, you dress up perfume, or you buy perfume before you arrive, so you are in the hotel to get everything ready. You borrow a purse, or you have what bags, to look more formal. 

You don't do those things??? Isn't every one of you going in some kinds of superficiality world? So you don't bring food, gifts bags, flower brockets, some small tiny things, like a nice toy, or introducing your any business you have? The food chains? Not mine, someone I drop in the garbage can 4 years ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment