8/25/2022

In the Classify worlds, there are many words, or terminology they use. They are not even very organized on themselves when they publishing all this information or data. They are run in short of money.

Those whistle blowers journalists. 


... A run away prince to a run away bride. The reside direction its at the West.

A lot of classify information are not accessible to the civilian human like me. I keep pushing myself at the military side, that doesn't mean I am anything inside them. No. I told you the situation how the Black Ops becoming...their neighbor is = ET, so that is their neighbor door knocking whenever they feel like.

What the ET do to them, I can just imagine it....They need to come over here to ask me a question, but they cannot. And that is what ET did on that end. No matter what that is. 

I am a civilian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment