8/25/2022

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿค If you want to working on your own movies, you need to have some support for some people believing you, you carrying a professional attitude, more in the neutral ground then....all these you imagine the movie ought to be. ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿค

Let's say me Anna saying we have 10 Chef Disciple

Line them up, and the foremost internal structure that will agree with me more, it will always be Sariputra, he is in the blood line.  Its in the Marriah Carey Hero. He is like that.

So the internal structure of that 10 people, no matter what I Anna says, you will have a diagram, of "He Sariputra always stand up and clap." = he is the most agreeing to me saying, although he looks like that.

He is the most agreeing inside, and react on it to his brain chemistry. 10 of them will react on some kinds of degree, but he is the closest to the blood line.

=========================================

The statement I put out above it, those are the personal feeling how I interpret the movie or MTV, from what I see, what I feel, what I understand the situation. Most public will prefer that is a most resonance to the human heart testing and trial on they can see, that is a correct statement. 

They need to get things right, they prefer to get things right.


I actually don't know anything personal not even reading about any of you what Royal in the past, to what happened, to how it ends up on the everyone's monitor. You have to know what is your own religion. I don't even know a thing what is a Roman Catholics.


No comments:

Post a Comment