8/08/2022

I watching the Conan the endings....so its the police should be watching that I think. Taiwan Time

I have seen that scripts. They are on the field trips. Someone telling someone whom liking whom. 


Do you know that ....I thought to tell you girls something.

You like a guy, you just jump on them? Every guys? You are not polite to just liking the guy, not crush on the guys? Polite means, you have holiday faulty gifting to peace, all those business attire things to keep the networks?

oh ~ ! 

Like politeness, greeting, talking, be kind to each other. You are working professionals?

Maybe different continent of the guys are all different. Maybe you should study books. When you all girls behavior like....today I have to email somebody, I did ask. Those girls....because I keep seeing them faces, so I asked my ex, I say those girls having no more options that is why they contacting you, my family all around here are super mess, bad bad bad.


Do you know what is the working professional attires, and the professional language?

For example, if like me and Zawanna talking ...I have to tell him we have a situation that GPA its not good. I need to borrow your phone to call the Earth. He would say, why cannot you just contact them yourself?



No comments:

Post a Comment