8/08/2022

๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ’ I have other jobs to do. The military you say what? Musi Kail? ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ’

Too fat on the pelvic line below, do you see it?  The entire distort balloons. 

When you actually believing Reptilian or Greys are those militant ideas. Like Reptilian, where you think their eyes when believing more? The motion of body posture?

You are impaired to them. You doing things more, you less sunk it, inside your brain with all kinds of the thoughts, you are keep moving it! Moving it the energy, moving it the cleaning process, moving it the house chi? Is that what you all believing it?


If I have to work whole day, like today, I still can exercise inside my room or on the balcony for 1 or 2 mins. You don't move around at all? What if I have to get stuffs inside out just my garage of stuffs, moving things all around, to find stuffs?

Still indoor, but moving things all around? I didn't go out today.






No comments:

Post a Comment