8/09/2022

I personally grow up all these girls be the warrior cartoon. Meaning....you sure, that is just a thing to comfer me, the vision effect? No, I would not demand, I never have a hope to demand a thing.

Like you seeing this....you torturing everyone at....guys parts. The healthy movies suppose to be equal, meaning you provide the help exactly the guys expected....so you learn their name, their look

And? You avoiding talking to them, and what if next 1000 years.....you cannot get into the line front? 

The situation its very very very bad, not that Dean was, or Justin is....and that one day I arrive in 2018 to that 閃耀暖暖  a what?

A PC Mobile phone game, you mean the hand-on device games? Inside?

Do you know what happened to me, in the last 9 long years, to every degree I open a box yet before I arrive? First was with Dean, that was so long long long long long time ago? 

To you, life meant to lose it....meaning, any emergency response, your primary response, was not....get the people out?


I been to Zawanna worlds, to see the real girls sitting together chatting, because in this world, I cannot really seeing any girls in my life, everyone got married, and stay in America. So that reality, my real environment its = zero.

... ... the girls just like to be together with the girls.

Can you x2 fonts?

You are not saying you licking each other right? Like just friendship, or you mean holding hands together, that was in my high school. Like you mean tears in the eyes, to that whom is whom's buddies, one of those between the girls?


We sit there.

Its one of those story, and this is strange now I think of. Zawanna first with Kail was showing me the long table how all girls dress up, upper class like them.

One day, I destroy that entire world, becomes 911.

No more that.

Its....Kail's wife ice cream.

One day, no more that.

Its solely since which day on, its American Classify girls uniform.

My miind buggle if there is guys, then there is guy. 

Then its all girls. 

No guys.

 

... ... so my entire really living day by day, I am sitting in between are the uniform girls on the table like in the cafeteria, sometimes I can feel that. Like the dorm life I used to have in UK. And because this time I can speak English, not UK those times, we help each other. Its military, so their reaction also receiving differently. 

They are in the combat mode, meaning...if something happened, they have to report, they will find out.


So other society establishment

I meet some of those looking, seeing, and I explain some of that to you. You become reckless.

However its more supportive to the money, and I can be what I want. I still abide the rules I explain to you. 


... ... 


You know, I never ask Zawanna WHAT WILL EVER HAPPENED.

I don't dare to think I will ever be free from all of this none sense. You go to jail, you go to prison, you are criminal charge, you assault, you ruin life, you go to hell.....oh my God.


No comments:

Post a Comment