8/06/2022

I know what my facebook looks like, so I deal with them the way I deal upon.

You don't have to believe what approach to me I deal upon my facebook. We were friends. 


No, you don't have to raise a pet in China. But what you gonna do in China? Learning Chinese? The evolutionary biology. I think they meant I just bring my stuffs over...one of the possibility, they saying that. As for how happy I am they meant I am be happy, its how much you efforts you see the commodity, to what first, you still have to learn the simplify Chinese. 


Eben might just have nothing else to do beside I am working all day longs really. 

You know, there is a concepts of Web 2.0, that is me doing it. But you all coming to China, with what? Harry Potter What story?

Yeah...that is how you coming in. The Harry Potter story. I think that is how they written that, might be including that Beauty and the Beast. I just don't know where they decompose, your entire 250 human. That is like a Town? per house unit?

We sort the movies all together, I think they meant that too. Be happy. Apparently they believing it, you all will be happy, by WATCHING the movies? I heard that is what they say, the details I don't really know how they arrange that, how does the ENTIRE packs of people focus on the Movies.





No comments:

Post a Comment