8/06/2022

彩雲國物語

To the people like me seeing it, I will tell you, I don't see myself, or why we care about the proposal difficulty, being with another human being to make a fame. 

Beauty and the Beast, you might just ask the Congress, selling the commodity, to accumulate the wealth, your own personal photo like SMCH. That is a commodity. And then you going into partner with one person alone life. Its another lonely life, but its a story, that the public always just meant its two people in the family household sounds right. 

I think there are a lot of things happening in the local UB all around....between the guys and the girls when I am busy, setting up stuffs in the air.....all this yeh or neh things you hear from me saying it on the Eastern World Orients sides. 

The Congress might just handle all together, its every family household being affected, not just you few people family household.



If you are saying Karma = 400 Millions dollars, SMCH she keep saying she meditate a lot of points, to that calculation of the merits points. I heard the most, are the Eon or Kalpha Buddha Born, Shakymuni Buddha, those merits are documents.

Its Eon after Eon, Kalpha after Kalpha.

A lot of people like in this world, if every Master of lineage heard a bit, everyone all can pitch in few degree of merit points. They all willing to do. Those things people don't take a scratch, or a hurt or a bleeding something so badly affecting us.

These things its the more you doing it, the less effect will be upon you. Your heart, your soul, your mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment