8/01/2022

I grow mung beans, happy?

Very happy!

I just told my mom and throw out the entire kitchen. Anything else?

Raw... 

I start 1 week and see. I don't go that extreme without that ...TV effects, you want to change the karma from ET or you told ET doing this to me?

Whatever you say, honey.

Chicken Nugget?

~ No.

You mean, some kinds of sauces, cannot do. Here is Taiwan, way too expensive to find nuts, any kinds of nut.

Yeah?

Not here. You mean fish?

No. 

Raw.

Yeah.

You mean the raw food dressing liquid parts? 

Yeah~~!!!

Taiwan is very limited, olive oil and balsamic vinegar are the rich human does the diet. 

You figure it out how to generate those liquid, I don't care how you do it.

Fine. I go now?

Wait. Don't cut your hair yet.

Why, its on my facebook.

You know why.

I was going to do the photo on the back of my head....but I need it longer.

So?

I have no mood doing that.

You wait a week and think about it, you will feel better too.

okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment