8/02/2022

I gonna stay on my computer. What day is today? August 2nd. oh ~

You looking for me

MB: I was thinking,  ................

I don't know what you are talking about. CADS is not T without, to say CAT without S. or s. 

Is there something you could by crying about....we cry together

MB:.... its the beauty pageant. I want them bleach out....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWAQPolaozM

Happy?

MB: (Look) 

How do you become short?

MB: (Straight up)

oh, India!!!!!


Stop getting into the habits of lying. You knew those interwine thoughts process when you reinforced yourself long enough what you truly believing, its exactly what you see today becoming 3 of us.



You don't mean those evil look, eye glance? Guess whom made me doing all those things to Apple? Me? Kindness without....I am actually hungry.

(Babaji is flat on the ground), hey, I think you mean they say the evil look, or you yourself saying it, (I help you getting up, why are you on the floor?)

You know what I think, does the guys really meant bimbo meaning their IQ girls equal at the zero? Brutal and aggressive diet India Bible stated the laws? I am not a guy, I cannot think, these things are all flat screen on the piece of device. Flat, and 2D, meaning you live on the magazine photo to say, you like the girl, and this things does not talk with a Brain IQ? The guys really are like that? I used to almost think like that...

Hey, this is for you, made of? Babaji say he is a monk.


Isn't Indian skin color tone, looks like you Mahavatar Babaji photo?

MB: Yeah? I didn't notice what I look like ....I look ! Straight ahead.


I google it...my browser broken. (cooking the instant noodles)

You know the fat, and the dark skin tone does not help. Sometimes if that is destiny, its really just God's calling to meditate and close your eyes as long as the world shall never collaps. I would always look at that side.

MB: What is your skin tone?

Bleachy....I heard those words from. I washing so much Tap water factory, my skins becomes bleach. Shut up! 

So, there is a reason she crown, India?

MB: You bet so ! 

oh ~~~!!!! I forget the skin tone, they all looking the same to me, at all. I thought it must be one of those Khan Academy, Tamang, Google, UB....these people are Indian craps.....

Those are not powder?

MB: Nope, doesn't look like to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment