8/28/2022

I don't care about this TV so much more, what you should have told me and Dean what is your middle name. That hurting both me and him. He has an ex gf, and things putting in this format everywhere, no one understands it.

Now, for that small tiny minds, me and Dean cannot do a thing. 

But Anna I pity that situation you Ola has no exit forever in life, so I told you and the rest of the girls, 4 stove cooking skills. Make it with your sibling, make it with your parents.

When one human, especially a girl, capable to run a kitchen, smoothly, meaning cleaning, meaning food ready, meaning hot or cold, meaning organization, meaning purchasing, meaning finding creativity, meaning as long as you just provide the money, one day,....any of you girls can find the exit.

Along that axiel, I say, bow down your head lower to the guys. Talking sweet, not rebellion every 2 cents you have a right. Remember I say that? I say study Simon Cowell. Whatever I Anna don't understand, now I can see that clearly....he may not necessary be with any of those girls, for him just given them out, but he is presenting what those are.

I cannot understand a thing he was saying, everyone targeting at me, so I presuming, he Simon does the same. What on Earth everyone its targeting at me for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment