8/10/2022

Dr. T, I do some movie TV material analysis....

 "When you lighten my mood up, its next meeting ajourn, Hey Dr. T, if I ever say Hey ...so and so in the reunion, I actually believing they have to accompany me.....its if that priest its not a real priest format, its an educator, they demands I get my first step right, its as stern as your Dr. T, or its every correct threading mill of correct path, it has to assure, I will tell they are all useless 6+1 MD. All useless, or else I will have becoming....our meeting this far, I am trying to make my points, do you hear or see my points?" 

"So if I write it down the line, 'you lie to me.", what you think you would answer me Dr. T, like we rehearsal that every night I have another hope for the next day, and I truly believing that feeling getting greater and greater in that each night get going. Sometimes I feel so strong, I almost in my car believing something when the words or the TV or the Youtube shows up." 



"I shrink, when every reality its not what I think, when those....fake things or lies, to become evident they are hurting to me. That is hurting to me. Can I have a list of them doing things to me behind my back all this year. Meaning its every step the ways I am wrong. Am I wrong? I thought I ask you the beginning, but I say that was one to one million absent mind when I speak those words. This is one concrete example if I get what I want must pay, I ask you for a list name and their background as my jobs to do. "


"Can I ask you something about this amusement, how Anna does things in W two worlds, her worlds and our worlds. Meaning my obligate worlds and her new beginning.....she does this entire Music Score re-write shooting Star....Like Nordic, like Reptilian, like Grey races....Its that just like her singing video recently landing on her Linkedin. Meaning 3 of them on that W Two worlds of ....Her Real Worlds. That is not my worlds. I asked my parents. It may not be any of our worlds, I don't think so....if she didn't lie or she happens to get it right....how worse of all those worsen things She is capable to destroy things in formating of all this...you seen, you hear, you know? Why did she dare to do that? 

Meaning mocking it all material behind and make a super big laugh just like on TV, and does people get fired, or let go, or get killed .....she becomes the New World Order somewhere else....to that New Mocking Impressionalist Face. I know what is an impressionalist....

What degree have you Dr. T personally seen it? What did she really say to Dean, like behind? or Jonathon, or Zac, or Snowden, or anyone in my entire Class name list, every one of them subjects to my seamless sky, if I even dare to approach, I might just seeing the false things she does paganism behind my back? "







No comments:

Post a Comment