7/02/2022

You see...There is one Biology Dogma, I demonstrate every so often. These UB Honor Class can flip the books, looks like their mind might still exist.

One articulation of....getting their points right.

Girls like them or the girls like you, makes no difference to me. Those eliminating happened at 19 anni versa ry....

Did I tell you, I born to meet these 2 servant, just making my life like a hell, until I finding their greatest. Nick and my mother. Seriously. They are nice people, if someone like me willing to just spend on educating on them. Really teach them, great taste food, they can fed themselves, great interior design in explaining the infrastructure, and built. My mother loves those, she keep saying it.

Explaining the origin of the Birds, teaching them, how to cope...they literally just copy and paste. You might think that is not a thing, they train themselves....to build that up confidence in life. To you, everyone its a garbage disposal. 

I don't have a social life. If Eben adding in, that is literally 3 human I seen in the last 20 years. Both nick and my mother can travel, finding water, knowing water, knowing juicing now. How to wash, how to keep certain things I anna say, A, and B and C.

I keep them updating when the things settle. You built your near by people, a confident, you are living with them, as if that life is genuine. Not looking down upon them.  

Life strife, its only when you built upon them. No matter what that life makes you believe, its sad, its money lacking, its this, or its that. You could just do that to your own parents, your own sibling. I never come and say, I gonna do anything to your own stuffs. Not really



No comments:

Post a Comment