7/27/2022

You know how long Tina and Hank broke up? As soon as they broke up? She? Went to date many man, that has 2 kids.....at least how many I hear. Its either he says he is divorced, or he was, or whatever....

Tina has 2 kids. Those guys have 2 kids....You believe those life?

I have no kids when I being with nick. But he has to grown guys. Guys are not as bad as the girls, if you asking me really how those felt? I personally don't talk to them, nick doesn't really ask them coming up a lot....we stay together a lot, no matter how everyone counting the hours the day I really can be in Canada. There is no phone other than the Canadian Name Server for my domain name migration company phone numbers....

Right now, you are experience of this 40 years old soon, to everyone that life and career path has determined. 

Many are still fighting in life to determine those factors. 


One day that husband of AGES old, might have 9 generation of family wife or sons or daughters, you say you want to deliver sentient beings, you will just deliver them, or hate them? You know what I mean?

It burns you, okay? If his preference on the Christmas was not you together, but inviting them to give them all present, and yours alone missing...you sit there, staring at him, or turn around to cry in the room?

I will just look at him, "What is this, this time now?" 

You feel you are being humiliated, you feel you are the topics being talked about behind...they are all family against one you, etc etc....

You believe those kinds of life?

 



You will be thinking about your New Life, imagining the New Life

But the current new life at the age 40, not 60s....its still 20 years difference in your thinking, in your liking, in your belief.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment