7/01/2022

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ You know, the guys when they are 60 years old, they might still feeling they are 20 years old. For real. I haven't gone to 60 years old yet, to tell you, if that is true....๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

When you see BTS, you think you are ?

oh ~ I know how I feel like I am 39 years old. The guys many of them, when they seeing your photo at the ages of...whatever you present to them your photo, they roughly know what is your age at. Most guys don't want to see those when you are 60, greyish white hair, to say wrinkle skins....and many some guys, if they are on the field to say dating business, they have the backup plans, so saying they are outside free bounce roaming on girls.

And to be honest, the women metabolism running down, they will figure it out what age is that. Not just the body shape changes.

 

If I am getting older older, I would not think about the younger guy

You mean you like BTS right? My entire day of works would be cooking none stop. Seeing their faces, just remind me how much works that is ....really.  I think, you are not happy in your own circle, so you keep looking at the younger guys. A lot of younger girls going with the older guys too. They don't know what the youth guys looks like? 



Dating Business

A lot of more wealthy family, has the older guys, or the older women on the field. As long as you demonstrate you have money, those dating business, most time, that is what people looking for, but of course from that guys points of view...health, I believe they meant it. Because....they might actually done the research on the girls. I never did, okay?

About the women's aging process since the period stop. I think you suppose to stop at 50. But I always have something about the number becomes 4...40 sounds old to me, the women.

It is. 

Me feeling the last 10 years? I am still at 39+? Last year I am thinking I am still at 38 years old. What things do I do to get to where I am, what written things I put it all out....You just make yourself become the sandwitch shopper to say day by day paycheck to how long that will last. What did you do in the last 16 years your life?


Some guys they play girls starting when they are young.

You wish the guys understand the girls' feeling, one of those rubbish talk. They really don't, okay? The guys do not have the period speicies, forever they don't care about why you lay there on the ground pain like a hell, and you cannot even describe to them what is the really cause of the internal cramp. Its not a stretching your muscle can do. You cannot verbalize that to them, you only putting everything inside that abdomen.

Nick's physical its mile to miles, okay? I cannot walk with him in the morning when I was either property. I didn't start the UB 4 blocks, okay?  He starts running at the age 41. 

People input these health field, will tell you, its individual works that we all putting the efforts in there. I spent the money on the tincture, I spent the money on the books, I spent the time in thinking and experimenting on it. I just didn't sell for a living....trying to inject some knowledge base inside you?

You are the women's body, not Love Reincarnate, one of those garbage things only Kail or Zawanna will say. 

Women's body, some girls or some women are very very negative, and the guys knows about it. They believe that moon cycle or something within the women just wrong all the way, they read books they listen or they ask. How psycho those women are. 

Especially you sitting home doing nothing, but pining on everyone's built up wealth. 

 


Women's professor occupation just like I say to every girls to arrive it.

Because you really want to be respected and having a diginity.  Some playing field guys will know, you arrive the professor tenure tracks, you are the types of the girls required the diginity and respects. That is ALL girls required everyone salute, or bow, or kneel at you. That is you become the women's professor tenure, trust me. You loving it every day becoming that.

The guys will not be with you, but they respect you. Have you ever heard those? 


Do you want to just trying to get along with one person, not 7 guys smiling at EVERYONE on the PC monitor if you only stare at one screen in front of you, as if they just talking through that to ONLY You?

Like Eben, like Craig? If I were you, I would not take anything personal.

I cannot understand a thing they were saying, or I am occupying my mind something else, not listening to any words, or phrase, or ...whatever Eben says that time. Right now I did think about it. Was I listening? I didn't hear it?

oh ~ I sleep on it. I used to do that. I turn on the public speaker microphone, I lay down sleeping....I do those things.






No comments:

Post a Comment