7/01/2022

You don't poo very well? You have to eat, like salad, like raw food, so you have the poo coming out of the GI track. They scrap your colon or intestine ...all out.

You choose to eat cake? Mozorella sticks?  White bread.

I say....I eat: Bamboo Salad, with Tuna or with some meat, fine mince meat.

I say... I eat : Lychee. They are shell containing the fruits inside very very watery, good for your stomach within, when your stomach??? Digest, they? Stretching that capacity? Its a movement, that is how your stomach "digest", or you want to tell me how do you define "Digest your food", what does that mean? Not just Newspaper all called Digest? 

There is only one structure from your mouth down to anal, that is called GI Track, I repeat that about 100 times. They are the structural settlement within your body that nourish you from the food. You don't have any other ability other than that breaking down the food to the smallest pieces, so that the nutrition, if the food containing any vital nutrition or enzyme, watering lychee, has these helping your entire GI track to feel hydrated.

How many times I keep saying, that is the same mechanism in that ONE LONG GI Track?

Do you gone to the International Medical School, or at least made it to the USMLE 1?

 

Textbook its where all the definition its? at?


No comments:

Post a Comment