7/02/2022

You ever dream about being a vampire? Bella? Simon might think about turning a girl when he was younger?

I am not sure where that Simon make up his mind, how he dies, but I don't think its a ceremony on Ankesalamoon (Mummy, 1999)

There are certain choices, he might just decide too many garbages he sees on the TV, he goes home and sleep better. Whatever anything to do with that.

๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ Guys like Simon, he was born with some family support, they always seeking out some girls that has some background with the less attitude. But many people will tell you how those attitude coming from these girls. 

๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ I think Simon was not intended to get married, but somehow some part of him has a plan. I have no idea what plans are that....he comes out with.



๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ You have a plan in your life?

๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ Most guys don't talk much, but they act quick, and they act fast. Unless they open their mouth talking, I cannot understand a thing they say. But I think about it, maybe not the first day.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ When I say the girls with the attitudes, Simon probably know what I trying to say....not I point at him. Its first time after 9 years I see human other than Simon? Well...That is not what Zawanna and Kail makes me see neither, I cannot see the real human faces, but a lot of things had happened.

Really.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ We have some classify girls issues, and I will tell you, I have no ideas what or why they have anything to do with anyone, as if there is a beauty pageant or something that moves to another planets, that populate with One Zawanna or 2 Kail.

One is the brother, one is the School Principle.

I cannot understand a thing.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Guys nature when the finance its less stressful, they tend to just wish a normal life = a happy life.

Enough hint?

I go to eat. Think about it. 

Lunch

Babaji: Go


No comments:

Post a Comment