7/02/2022

And...its between me and Lee. Why is it...Zawanna has this...Previous he remember me, keep turning to becoming a brand new him?

Its not the first time he does that, its every in-frame story, other than that Long pillows.

But this time its serious? No, I remember what happened. 

Are you still meeting the psychi places like you used to do to each other? Does that accurate? 

No, that is not the case between me and Zawanna. You can just get in here, stab that pillow. He is literally that pillow, or what he meant is or not is....


Your make-up Brown eyelid, why my eye lids its purple/pinkish?

Chinese meant, that is the key points first Episode, how you get everyone kills inside the family starting young. So the story this morning I watched, saying your entire family keep moving away and away....you mean Twlight?

No, there is no Vampire, I say that thousand times, you tell the police, they kill them all.

You are not saying you want a new profession, like vampire slayers?





No comments:

Post a Comment