7/30/2022

Wing, you like politics, not when you yourself becomes the politics, tell me …

There is a line, you are in the middle. You must be thinking of this often. I tell you a story of many kinds - many will remain the politics fanatics or the religious fanatic til …when ? Grow up?

So then tell me again, 

Do you remember how you arrive in the middle being circle around the continent? A pre-cursor seminar? You recognize this peoples faces? You cared about?

No, for you. Not for me. They are those not Karen kinds. 

Karen it’s her pal invite themselves all shamelessly coming over for one luggage contacts. I am not sure acrossing the sea.

No, I don’t have a professional workers places. 

You mean Joomla IT or police. That’s across the device. I don’t think so. 

No, Eben those are mentor or coaches, they design a paper call the coaches certificate, they don’t talk like me. They sound music in the ear. Meaning some kinds of …similar NLP those they have mix in the business. A coach it’s not a thing. NLP might.

My textbook hard binder that …one binder outside, God knows how many times tears or wear put it back? Some human leisure time on it.

You hit peoples head with it.


My brother is like you.

People all got married away with it. Same is Tina.


Some people they don’t often seeing things to be motionless saying they tie up 4 limbs not to work up their life money or a career. So …they are still at the Buttom. We separate worlds?

You have a certificate. You may just drop all the charismatic charm those shorty more if an annoyance to you. They mine house, I deal with it.

That Pinterests house.


I think China has only one decree probably they meant you go on to China land. That’s one thing I think it’s the reality, not …inside your mind head soul. So think about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment