7/30/2022

I have TV branch, some UB are watching it occasionally. That’s journalism. SA offices SIlas included those kinds. I have bio chem 2 parts, one mine textbook, one Greek Latin.

I don’t think you Wing taken UB robotics. I didn’t tell them myself, I was the only girl in there. Not one human I know.

But APO are Mike to pull strings, Tim, Tom, Keegan they talking to the advisor. 

CAC it’s Ayo. He knows SA.

I have the little kids little monks Web 2.0. In my graduate school. They were older, not all that mix, but one Nathan might end up on the Dancing on Ice. He is a real librarian. Tall.

Singing those are Pang or Tina domains.

Currently they are scatter fighting their parents on the weekends, summer vacation they look at the route how to drown in the sea, really.

Taiwan I know China airline or Eva airline.

Hong Kong I don’t know. I never been to Hong Kong yet?(?)


No comments:

Post a Comment