7/27/2022

๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ Wing, you capable to shift yourself into the industrial format? ๐ŸŒญ I don''t know what China gonna make you do, you were political or not that in Hong Kong? Do you know the situation in Hong Kong, and Ms Congenality 2? ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ

How is that the new face you represent?

If you get enough jobs within the China groups...they can safe you away from those....strange jobs. 

How do you usually saying things, straight, black to white, white to black? Are you going to learn the Chinese, which Chinese? Mandarin its the official Chinese people speaking of like the Han Race?

How do you politics your way out of your mouth jobs, whichever language you achieve to speaking your terms and conditions, and what exactly the draft are you going to say it out loud through your...."What language?" 

China to the Hong Kong policy its none negotiable.

Me and Taiwan, its my life its not negotiable, I say that loud yesterday, every term I saying that none stop 2014. Any title crown I put on my head. I cannot die, really?


Are they going to give you the English words, or English transcription, or Candonese in English translation, how Mark Chao speaking a Chinese in the Drama by hearing but he cannot read the Madarin words?

You know what you goona proof reading it out loud? By your parents' help? Eben gonna learn which Chinese, simply or traditional Chinese.....me are slow too, I cannot read the simplify? 

But how you re-phrase saying things in the political realm, you are to become like that next SMCH?


No, I am listening to the News, a lot of things going on, what is the underground 450 human got arrested, you mean humanoid human. Not ET underground, you mean under water base? High high high pressure.

What do you usually eat Wing? The commercial saying you are not very....New Age diet, ่ฃœๆฐฃ้คŠ่บซ?

No comments:

Post a Comment