7/27/2022

๐Ÿ’ž They are going to soft you, to that Hong Kong relation? ๐Ÿ’ž

You are highly corperate right? How was it before, before you becoming somebody? 

Do you have to get that jobs? You don't have a job, Wing? Anything but that kinds of possibly, you don't know what you are saying? 

Do you remember what I said that like your Wing, like my brother Pang, like Hank Misour, might forgotton your First Native English ABC = English?

Do you remember that? 


If they push you on the jobs, you gonna eat a lot, right? Like Melinda?

Kenshin Himura has a kid....I have to delicate a lot of times in walking, I just couldn't get the iphone to agree to my weight, I seeing funny data never coming down. 

What is my Youtube says....Ice Skating, Conan....

You are not going to deliver neither, Wing. 

Uranus and Neptune (???)

Journalist, like Youtuber Channels, you have a Voice memo how you talk, Wing? Is this India pushing it, or China pushing it?

 


 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment